วันอังคารที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My baby hummingbird

This video offers a charming look at the story of a young boy and baby bird, he rescued, raised and supported ...

In the life of every person, there are certain special occasions, they have the power to change forever, changing our perceptions and to change the course of our lives. It is curious that most people generally do not recognize the enduring power of these ephemeral as they develop, and perhaps part of its appeal. They are inserted into the core of our being and its subtle magic in silence, through time and space. So when I see this video again beautiful, as I did almost every morning last month, I wonder

Are you capture video from one of these rare events and memorable in life a person

will probably never know the answer to my question, but certainly awakens memories of my own particular experiences I converted small and radically changed the course of my life. And you?


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น